- Before the first use; wash, rinse and dry the cookware thoroughly. Condition the coating by wiping the surface with an ample amount of cooking oil. This will prolong the life of the non-stick coating.
- Use ONLY wooden, nylon, plastic & silicone utensils.
- When using the cookware add cooking oil to preserve the quality of the non-stick surface.
- Never heat an empty cookware or allow it boil dry.
- ALWAYS use LOW to MEDIUM heat for cooking. The persistent use of high heat causes staining and damage to the cookware.
- Clean using a soft sponge. And avoid using abrasive cleaners and scouring pads.
- ALWAYS wash the cookware after each use with warm soapy water, rinse and dry immediately.
- For longer life span, allow cookware to cool before washing.