Lamb Shank with Couscous and Gremolata
- Lamb Shank
- Green Bell Pepper
- Star Anise
- Bay leaf
- Red Wine
- Marinade the lamb shank with fish sauce, soy sauce, and lemon.
- In a Masflex Marble Sauce Pan, boil the chicken broth.
- Add a little ginger and onions.
- Bring lamb shanks to a boil using Masflex Marble Casserole, and then simmer.
- In another Masflex Stone Deep Fry Pan heat olive oil then stir-fry the laurel, anise seeds, peppercorn.
- In the same pan, Sauté all the vegetables you want: Green bell pepper, carrots, potatoes, pimiento, olives, zucchini, etc.
- Add some red wine and cook till alcohol evaporates.
- Season with rock salt using the Masflex Salt Grinder.
- Add the lamb shank and broth in the Masflex Stone Deep Fry Pan.
- Cook all together.
- Minced parsley
- Minced garlic (or use toasted garlic)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Rock salt
- In a Masflex Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, mix all ingredients and serve on the side of the Lamb Shank.
- Parmesan Cheese
- In a Masflex Casserole boil a chicken broth
- Place couscous in a pasta cooker with colander
- Pour the boiling broth to the couscous and let it stand for a few minutes to absorb the broth
- Drain and add butter just before serving
- Add some Parmesan if desired.
Panna Cotta Dessert
- Full Cream Milk
- Unflavored Gelatin
- Rose Syrup
- Pour the Milk, Unflavored Gelatin Powder dilluted in a cold water, and Full Cream Milk in a bowl then mix.
- Add a little sugar to add taste.
- Mix in the Rose Syrup to give flavor.
- Strain the mixture then put in the Masflex Sauce Pan. Heat the mixture but do not boil.
- When the mixture is hot enough, put it in the ramekins or glasses.
- Serve it cold.
Cook this dish using your favorite Masflex Marble Sauce Pan, Stone Deep Fry Pan, and Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl that were also used in the video. Grab one now at a leading department store near you or shop online in Lazada through this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/masflex/