Vegetable Sukiyaki and Vegetable Timbale
Let's Cook, Let's Talk!Adobo Queen Nancy Reyes - Lumen will cook vegetarian dishes: Vegetable Sukiyaki and Vegetable Timbale. Watch out to learn new recipes and cooking techniques 🙂Posted by Masflex Cookware on Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Sotanghon (pancit noodles)
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Chicken Stock
- Sugar syrup
- Rock Salt and White Pepper
- Dashi (or beef cube).
- Enoki Mushroom
- Sesamne Oil
- Chinese Cabbage
- Fresh Ubod
- Baguio Pechay (Wom Bok)
- In a Masflex Stone Casserole, make the broth with: Chicken powder or beef cube and Mushroom liqueur.
- A little sugar syrup, Soy sauce and Rice wine then bring to boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut up the vegetables into bite sizes.
- Just before serving, add the ingredients one by one starting with:
- Sotanghon, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, tofu, ubod,
- Add a dash of sesame oil, if desired.
- Serve boiling hot.
- Baguio beans
- Squash, Carrots
- Onions, Pimiento
- Jasmine Rice
- Soy Sauce
- Olive oil
- In a Masflex Stone Pan, sauté everything separately in some oil and chicken broth. Sauté one-by-one the grated barrots, minced mushrooms, green peas, squash, red bellpepper, and fresh green vegetables.
- Lastly, sauté rice in some oil broth and oyster sauce.
- Get a timbale of a small can opened on both sides.
- Layer the ingredients with the rice at the bottom.
- Soda Water
- Sugar syrup
- Peel / or no need to peel cucumbers
- Get lime juice
- Combine both\add sugar syrup
- Add a dash of rock salt
- Blender with some water or ice