Fried Chicken Lollipop
- 10 pieces chicken wings
- 1 TbspKalamansi
- 1 tsp pepper, ground
- 2 TbspPatis
- 2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 pieces raw eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooking oil
1. Shape the wing to look like a lollipop.
2. Season the chicken lollipops with kalamsi, pepper and patis and let it stand for at least 15 -30 minutes
3. Crack the eggs and transfer to a bowl then whisk.
4. Gradually add-in the all-purpose flour while whisking until a batter is formed.
5. Dip the chicken lollipop on the batter then to the Panko breadcrumbs.
6. Heat oil in a cooking pot then deep-fry the chicken lollipop under medium heat until the color of the outer part turns medium brown (about 10 to 12 minutes).
7. Remove the fried chicken lollipop from the cooking pot and transfer to a dish with paper towel. Let it stand until excess oil is absorbed by the paper towel.
8. Serve with your favorite dip. Share and enjoy!