Cheesy Toasted Baguette
- Baguette bread slices, each 1.5cm thick
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
1. In a pan brown butter in oliveoil.
2. Add the onions cook until caramelized
3. Add brown sugar and flour and cook. Stirring
4. Add the beef broth , simmer and stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from heat when soup is thicken.
6. Toast the baguette slices with olive oil garlic and cheese until lightly brown and melted cheese.
7. In a bowl put onion soup and topped with cheesy toasted baquette.