Adobong Sugpo Sa Gata
- 500 grams. shrimp, with shell and head (cleaned)
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 pieces dried bay leaves
- 3 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon white or cane vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the garlic and whole peppercorn once the oil becomes hot. Cook until the garlic turns medium brown.
3. Put-in the Shrimp. Cook for 3 minutes or until the color of the shrimp turns orangey.
4. Pour-in the soy sauce and water. Stir and let boil. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the dried bay leaves and vinegar. Cover. Let boil. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Pour-in the coconut cream. Let boil and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Add salt to taste.
7. Remove the shrimp from the pan and arrange in a serving bowl.
8. Meanwhile continue to cook the sauce until it becomes thick. Pour the sauce over the shrimp in the serving bowl.
9. Serve. Share and enjoy!