You won’t believe it but there are thousands of Adobo recipes all around! Everyone has a signature Adobo dish to be proud of – that’s what makes us truly Pinoy. Since I started my Adobo Book, I have not stopped discovering, enjoying, eating, cooking, researching and sharing Adobo recipes, trivia, tips and stories. Adobo is about bonding with each other, over hot rice and atsara and eat using hands or with utensils in the thick of happy vibes and talks about food, cooks and good tables.
- 1/4 cup of Cooking Oil
- 3 tbsps. Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Pork Liempo with skin cut in cubes
- 1 small Star Anise
- 50-100 gms Flaked Dried Fish (Daing)
- In a Masflex Induction Stock Pot, heat oil and caramelize the brown sugar.
- When the sugar is already bubbling, add the pork.
- Then, add the water, anise, laurel and pepper to taste.
- When already boiling, add the daing (dried fish).
- Mix well.